STAYING ON TRACK - INTRODUCTION TO MAINTENANCE
There were a few kinks involved in road race sets that required your attention.
- The track had to be properly put together so that the car could complete its course.
- You had to make sure all electrical connections were properly made.
- You had to slow down on curves to prevent the car from becoming airborne and leaving the track.
- You had to service the wire brushes to ensure that they made good contact with the metal strip and could transfer power to the car’s motor.
- You could not step on the road race set or it would break.
The Christian life is compared to a race. Just as racers need to prepare, so we need to work on details that ensure we complete the course we set out on.
That little electric car needs to have a guide in the groove or else it will leave the track almost immediately after the power is given to it.
I want to give you five maintenance questions that will ensure that you get in the groove with God and win the race.