BOOK REVIEW: THE GRACE OF GOD

I remember the lights going on twenty years ago when I read Brennan Manning's 'Ragamuffin Gospel'.  I have lived in the light of that book ever since.

Today I finished reading Andy Stanley's latest and had a few more lights go on in darkened corners.

From Genesis until today Andy shines a flashlight on the foundational truth of God's grace.  This is the kind of teaching that reminds me why I chose to follow Jesus in the first place.


This one will fit well on your Christmas list for the person who has everything and the one who has nothing.




_________________________________________

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications Inc.  Available now at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

TEN WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU TO RIELLY MCLAREN

RIELLY AND THE NEXT CHAPTER