SONGS FROM NEW SONG CHURCH


These 2 songs were from our repetoire of worship last Sunday.

* I WANT JESUS TO WALK WITH ME (traditional spiritual)
* SWEET CONFRONTATION (by Karli Rogers)

Excuses leave my lips

As your eyes reach my heart

Lead me again and again and again and again

Here I am your lost sheep

Confrontation so sweet

My head’s down again, chin up kid

Shame turned to relief

Here I am your lost sheep


Excuses leave my lips

As your eyes reach my heart

Lead me again and again and again and again

Here I am your lost sheep


Karli is my daughter and developing into an inspiring singer/songwriter.


Band:

Kevin Rogers - electric guitar, vocals

Karli Rogers - ukulele, vocals

Monique Moisenko - acoustic, vocals

Tom Malone - keys

John Kosti - drums

Don Turpin - bass





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

TEN WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU TO RIELLY MCLAREN

RIELLY AND THE NEXT CHAPTER