SHOULD I PRAY OR SHOULD I GO?


Let me rephrase the Clash song. Should I pray or should I go?

In the matter of talking to God, there are times when we come with our questions, requests and problems.


·      My loved one is suffering with a terrible disease.
·      I am in great pain.
·      People are being mistreated and the system that cares for them has failed to respond.
·      Should I leave my job to pursue something else?
·      I am being mistreated by someone and do not know how long I can endure it.
·      My friend is spiritually lost, in fact running away from God.

Should I pray or should I go? How do we determine when to stop praying? Does the commitment to remain focused in prayer actually have any bearing on the outcome?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

TEN WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU TO RIELLY MCLAREN

RIELLY AND THE NEXT CHAPTER