SHOULD I PRAY OR SHOULD I GO?
Let me rephrase the Clash song. Should I pray or should I go?
In the matter of talking to God, there are times when we come with our questions, requests and problems.
· My loved one is suffering with a terrible disease.
· I am in great pain.
· People are being mistreated and the system that cares for them has failed to respond.
· Should I leave my job to pursue something else?
· I am being mistreated by someone and do not know how long I can endure it.
· My friend is spiritually lost, in fact running away from God.
Should I pray or should I go? How do we determine when to stop praying? Does the commitment to remain focused in prayer actually have any bearing on the outcome?