BOOK REVIEW: 75 MASTERPIECES EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD KNOW

For reasons I fail to grasp, my high school years were a time of avoiding every art and music course that I could. I became interested in music at fourteen years-of-age and mildly interested in the arts later on.



My how time changes our appetites... 

Terry Glaspey's book is a reminder of the art, literature, music and film that has inspired me significantly over the past forty years. So many of my favourites are here and a host of others by way of introduction.

These seventy-five short chapters leave us plenty to think about at the intersections of creativity, theology and practical faith. You will encounter a profound respect for artists that promote Presence, and not Propaganda.

Sample Terry's work at http://www.terryglaspey.com/


______________________



"Book has been provided courtesy of Graf-Martin Communications and Baker Books in exchange for an honest review."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

TEN WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU TO RIELLY MCLAREN

RIELLY AND THE NEXT CHAPTER