BENEDICTION FOR A FRIEND

As we let go of Pastor Rielly from leading in our congregation, we desire to free him for the future that God will open. We offer these words of Scripture as our prayer for Rielly McLaren.



Isaiah 43:
Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
    I will bring your children from the east
    and gather you from the west.
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
    and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
    and my daughters from the ends of the earth—
everyone who is called by my name,
    whom I created for my glory,
    whom I formed and made.”
Lead out those who have eyes but are blind,
    who have ears but are deaf.


May God cause Rielly to be a spiritual father giving birth to God’s Kingdom. The God of grace has given this man as a gift to the Church and we honour his obedience. We ask God to open wide his understanding and lead him on paths of light.



Romans 15:
13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE

TEN WAYS TO SAY THANK YOU TO RIELLY MCLAREN

RIELLY AND THE NEXT CHAPTER